We are looking for a Software Developer
Verso Vision is a healthcare AI vision company on a mission to make the world a safer and better place for the elderly. Our fall-prevention solution and software uses video analytics and AI to deliver fall-prevention for the healthcare, care, safety and other fields. Our solution identifies and monitors human actions and movements, sending automatic alerts to staff through a safety system when risk or danger is detected.
Verso Vision is currently looking for an enthusiastic Software Developer to join our international team.
We are looking for:
- You have at least a few years of hands-on experience in developing one or more modern backend systems. That’s important, but we value your vision and ability to apply your previous expertise in new environments more than expertise in any specific technologies or systems.
- You are comfortable working with unit testing methods and modern version control. You are also a true team player who values and supports the rest of your team.
- Experience in systems design, cloud solutions or micro services would be a big plus that would help you succeed in this role.
- You have the ability to master different agile software development methods.
- You are an open and positive person with a strong desire to learn something new and share your skills and knowledge with others.
What we have to offer:
- The chance to work on projects that allow you to challenge yourself and, if you’d like, to further develop your skills and work towards becoming an architect.
- A diverse and supportive team. Our goal is to help you find a role that best supports your talents and interests.
- Interdisciplinary and purposeful work
You’ll get to work with a diverse team on an AI product and a business with massive potential.
- A front seat with a wheel
You will get the unique chance to leave your mark on our story of high social impact.
- Hybrid work opportunities
Most of the current tech team members work in Lappeenranta, so visits there are a must. But we welcome candidates that live in Helsinki or someplace else.
- Incentive opportunities
We’d love to discuss exciting incentive opportunities around our scale-up business.
- Nice people to work with
You’ll be welcomed into a great team and we can promise you’ll also have lots of fun!