We are looking for a Chief Operating Officer or Operations Manager
Verso Vision is a healthcare AI vision company on a mission to make the world a safer and better place for the elderly. Our fall-prevention solution and software uses video analytics and AI to deliver fall-prevention for the healthcare, care, safety and other fields. Our solution identifies and monitors human actions and movements, sending automatic alerts to staff through a safety system when risk or danger is detected. As a fast-growing scale-up with solid and well-established ownership, Verso Vision is already operating in several countries around the globe and we need passionate new team members to turn our mission into a reality.
Verso Vision is currently looking for an enthusiastic and multitalented Chief Operating Officer or Operations Manager (depending on your work experience and skill level) to join our growing international team.
As our new full-time Chief Operating Officer, you will help oversee the smooth running of our daily administrative and operational activities. You’ll work closely with our CEO, sales team and other members of the team to help develop and drive our strategy and business. This role requires a diverse range of skills, the ability to wear many hats and work with a range of people, and an all-around can-do attitude.
If you join the Verso Vision team as our dream Chief Operating Officer / Operations Manager, your days will include:
- Negotiating contracts and managing partnerships in fluent Finnish and English, including working with the sales team on customer contracts, cooperation agreements, purchase service agreements, work agreements and more.
- Working with our financial team on monitoring company finances: invoicing, expenses, budgeting, budget monitoring, funding etc.
- Supporting our marketing and communications efforts, collaborating with the sales team, various stakeholders and our marketing agency.
- Getting to know our business and product inside out and learning to produce quality written material for marketing, educational purposes, and messaging.
- Recruiting new team members as we grow the Verso Vision team.
We offer all this (and lots more!):
- Interesting and inspiring work
You’ll get to work on a pioneering tech innovation and have the chance to leave your own mark on the care sector and society.
- A dynamic scale-up business environment
We don’t expect you to know everything – we don’t either! At Verso Vision, you’ll learn a lot and have access to ample development and career opportunities in in fast-growing international health tech company.
- A flat organization
You’ll have the freedom to work autonomously and enjoy a transparent work culture.
- Hybrid work opportunities
You can work remotely from anywhere in Finland, but we think it is important for us to meet once in a while. We usually meet in Helsinki, Jyväskylä or Lappeenranta, where we have offices.
- Great people to work with
Our diverse team of experts share a pioneering spirit and a real desire to work in a company with a purpose that’s much greater than just making a profit. Together, we are working towards a more humane, sustainable and ethical digital world. And we’re having plenty of fun along the way.
- Incentive opportunities
We’d love to discuss exciting incentive opportunities around our scale-up business with you!
Please apply by sending your CV and couple of lines about you, your dreams and how you think you could help drive our mission to email@example.com. You can also call our CEO Katja Taalas directly at +358 40 764 2871 to talk more.